North, on the RIGHT side of the Red River.;)
Welcome aboard.
Another Texan?
Man, they're thick as hair on a dogs back...:eek:
Congrats on your purchase, and new son coming along.

there might be a lot of texans, but with this being gods state, he made it big enough for us to ride and not be seen to close together. (so it would have to be a bald dog)
****, we need a rockets across texas. lol.

Thanks all, I'm blown away by the welcome. Txclassic, I got the bike from ExImport on 59; they've actually been really good so far. I owe the guys in service a case of Heineken; they stayed after closing for almost an hour helping find the leak in my rear tire, cleaning, patching, and airing up. I bought a few bikes from British USA; Cliff's place is great and Jim was always helpful. Duncan, I've wanted to make that trip for the last two years, and looks like I'll miss it again. i hear it's a good time, and there's definitely some great roads nearby. Davekemph, let us know how the meet is, sounds like fun (and I wouldn't dream of harassing her, I still have a H-D Street Rod that's a blast). kcc11, thanks for the heads up - I hope I can catch a ride soon with you guys. cheekygrin, lol that is very north and east - ever ridden over to Hinckley to check out the mothership? xhdskip, wouldn't north of the Red River be the upper side, not the right side? I won't hold that against you :p and thanks - I can't wait to take him for his first ride. And I am all in on the RAT Squared idea guys!

Another day, another 120 miles on the new bike, and another half-dozen people running over when I stop to ask about the bike. Everyone seems to like it, even if some people still don't know Triumph are making motorcycles again. Every time I ride it, it just gets better and better. I think with a few setup tweaks (Flanders bars to come up and back a little with less pullback, highway pegs, etc.) it may be time to try that SaddleSore 1000 ride...

Glad you found the site. Welcome from Denton. pssssst (go darkside!!!!!)

Belated welcome from Virginia. Enjoy the Beast. There are allot of Texans on this site. I just wish you guys could figure out how to make decent barbecue. Oops, that may cause a comment.

Back