Danger Kitty

.020 Over
Hi everyone - I've been lurking for a couple of weeks trying to get up to speed. I just got a 2009 RIII Classic with all the touring kit plus the $1500 in accessories. I traded a 2008 BMW R1200RT to get it, and still have a H-D Street Rod for grins. I had been looking at the RIII Touring but kind of lucked into the Classic. I've already learned quite a bit from lurking here, and I'm sure I'll have a few questions as I go along. Looks like I'll be gearing up with the exhaust, triple K&N's, Tuneboy or PowerCommander (have the PCIII on the Harley) and GI Pro first, then the Corbin fairing and bags in a couple of months.

Anyway, that's my (long) short story and look forward to talking with all of you.

Welcome, I live just above you on the map in Longview. Just to let you know if you get Tuneboy you will not need the GI pro unless you just want the gear indication. Tuneboy does it all and there is a group buy going on right now on the .com site and may be here too but have not seen it. Its open until April 8th.

Welcome from a displaced Texan in Virginia.

FYI, you're just in time to mosy over to Leakey for a Rocket gathering 4/30-5/3. Search the events for the Hill Country Salvo for details.

Welcome from Afghanistan...just a little more west from where you are. Enjoy that Classic and ride safe.

Dennis

8 dtg KAF
13 dtg Dubai
14 dtg Home

Back