Welcome!

Michael, Just wanted to say 'Welcome' from New Mexico, and if you'rre ever out this way, give me a shout and we'll get together! Enjoy your Classic!!!:)

Many thanks guys. And a welcome to you Rocketdog! Britman - Texas making BBQ? You must be thinking of Florida... And I may have to take you up on that sometime Hank - I'm hoping to reprise the ride the wife and I took to Vegas for a friends wedding, then to the Phoenix area for my baby sister's birthday in '08. Did that one on my R1200RT - great bike but the Triumph seems like it should be more fun - and comfortable. I'll have to put some pics and the ride map in my gallery soon - if anyone is ever looking for a nice ride you'll always remember the desert SW is awe-inspiring. Just don't do it in June - all the high temps were above 112 the whole time we were there (except Sedona). 119 degrees F is awe-inspiring too - you open your faceshield to 'cool off' and feel like you've got a hair dryer in your face.

Thanks to all and hope to ride with some of you guys sometime - if you're ever in the Houston area let me (and the others no doubt) know - there's some fun rides to be had. I'll even throw in the first beer...

Back