How to over sell a bike

Can't say as I've seen one on the road. Might have been something in the rear view though. :ninja:

I had a Suzuki C109RT the "cruiser "version of the 109 range that was slightly detuned for more torque down lower in the rev range, It was in my opinion the nicer 109, screen with lowers footboards for rider and pillion back rest leather saddle bags ect , I bought it because I was too lousy to pay that extra for the rocket I really wanted ,waited 12 months and flipped it at a fair loss and bought the real deal R3T depreciation on these things is horrendous nearly 40% in twelve months for a immaculate one owner optioned up 8000 k bike ,never again Mr Suzuki ,the worse thing was the Model Elite syndrome among the M109R riders toward the inferior Cs and Smaller 90 and 50 models , some ribbing is good fun but continued ridicule is obnoxious.
Boris go back to Natasha with Bullwinkle and Rocky where you are relevant

I had a Suzuki C109RT the "cruiser "version of the 109 range that was slightly detuned for more torque down lower in the rev range, It was in my opinion the nicer 109, screen with lowers footboards for rider and pillion back rest leather saddle bags ect , I bought it because I was too lousy to pay that extra for the rocket I really wanted ,waited 12 months and flipped it at a fair loss and bought the real deal R3T depreciation on these things is horrendous nearly 40% in twelve months for a immaculate one owner optioned up 8000 k bike ,never again Mr Suzuki ,the worse thing was the Model Elite syndrome among the M109R riders toward the inferior Cs and Smaller 90 and 50 models , some ribbing is good fun but continued ridicule is obnoxious.
Boris go back to Natasha with Bullwinkle and Rocky where you are relevant

Unlike the ribbing here about the overdressed old mans bike the Touring is ?:whitstling:

Just kidding :D

Back