How to over sell a bike

well at least the older ones still are it is only the new Roadster's with their rear mounted peg that no longer qualify as if the owners of them are going to lose any sleep over it, personally dont put to much credibility in that article it was written by Boris and while he is a good (funny) read he tends to get a bit carried away and loses the way between truth and fiction :rolleyes:

Good write up, some funny quotes etc, but ***n dribble.

What a wanker he should be Writing to the Playboy forum about himself ,as an Ex Boulevard Owner for 12 months only (a weak moment that seemed a good idea at the time), some of the things he dribbled are close to correct ,he Glossed over The "clunky gearbox" also the resistance to turn into corners, he gushed on about the torque( nothing compared to the Rocket) ,he didn't mention having to fit a Auto timing retard eliminator (ATRE)
to enable you to ride in the lower 3 gears without a massive surging of the motor at low revs, also the suspect gear change selector that requires a Star shifter conversion to try to make a civilised 1st to 2nd gear change without a clunk like an old crash box 1930s truck, also the clutch that rattles like a tin full of nuts and bolts being shaken, this requires a clutch pin modification ,also the clutch cable that is about the size of a push bike brake cable that breaks on regular basis ,most 109 owners carry a spare cable , and that exhaust note he loves he must be the only person who does, every man and his dog changes the exhaust sometimes on several occasions mostly trying to imitate the dreaded Harley sound ,they never will different engine design and firing sequence , the Boulevard's are not all bad just not a world class bike just another Japanese Universal Motorcycle.

..and clearly doesn't understand that UNIQUE is a discreet category, not a relative measure - ya can't be a little bit pregnant....

Well it's official then .. no more cruising for any of you Roadster riders .. it's full noise everywhere from now on . Us Standard/ Classic guys can ride as we wish it would seem.

That's it....... im getting hiway pegs - to confuse the issue.
What gives this bum raper the right to categorize our bikes?
Roadster is still a cruiser in my book. A sport cruiser maybe;)

That's it....... im getting hiway pegs - to confuse the issue.
What gives this bum raper the right to categorize our bikes?
Roadster is still a cruiser in my book. A sport cruiser maybe;)

I'm taking my hiway pegs off I don't want people thinking I ride a Boulevard ,no nods from the 1%ers on a Boulevard

I took this from Facebook , some of the old OZboulevard boys creaming there pants over it . I still say same bike over all the years just change the colour and call it a different name . where is the ABS or any other advancement ? So what is a Roadster if not a cruiser ? What a *****Boris is

Back