Hi new r3gt owner in

Welcome , picked up mine today as well, yeeeeew

078E8224-4CDA-4392-B5BD-5E3D8DF675D1.jpeg
Thx and my congratulations to you!! Silver looks nice;)

9 turns clockwise or counterclockwise??? front or rear??
rear...preload....To find this, go to the left side of the bike...drop down the passenger foot peg....its just there in front of you...turn it anti clockwise to see if its all the way down...if it is, start turning clockwise ...it will click slightly every half turn...count them. Go all the way up till it stops...remember the number of clicks...now turn it anti clockwise back 9 full turns. Try this setting...if it is too hard or maybe too soft then you now know how to stiffen it by going back up or soften it by going back down to suit you...P.S..I have mine wound back 5 turns from the top...
20210914_132031.jpg

Last edited:
rear...preload....To find this, go to the left side of the bike...drop down the passenger foot peg....its just there in front of you...turn it anti clockwise to see if its all the way down...if it is, start turning clockwise ...it will click slightly every half turn...count them. Go all the way up till it stops...remember the number of clicks...now turn it anti clockwise back 9 full turns. Try this setting...if it is too hard or maybe too soft then you now know how to stiffen it by going back up or soften it by going back down to suit you...
Tomorrow I will try it to do and report it back

rear...preload....To find this, go to the left side of the bike...drop down the passenger foot peg....its just there in front of you...turn it anti clockwise to see if its all the way down...if it is, start turning clockwise ...it will click slightly every half turn...count them. Go all the way up till it stops...remember the number of clicks...now turn it anti clockwise back 9 full turns. Try this setting...if it is too hard or maybe too soft then you now know how to stiffen it by going back up or soften it by going back down to suit you...P.S..I have mine wound back 5 turns from the top...
20210914_132031.jpg
I did 5 turns back or 10 clicks and feeling it even smoother than it was before!! Thx so much;)

Attachments

• 54CE1F54-5873-4992-BEFC-366C57A06EFD.jpeg
    54CE1F54-5873-4992-BEFC-366C57A06EFD.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 6
Back