Jallen3.14

Turbocharged
Ride
05 Rocket III
Currently I've got two Suzuki Intruders, an 800 and a 1500. I'm starting to think about another bike and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a Rocket.

I rode a friend's Rocket3 a couple years ago, and I haven't been able to get it out of my head. I figure, if I'm going to get a bigger bike, I might as well get the biggest!

It'll be awhile before I pull the trigger, so I'll be lurking for awhile learning as much as I can before I buy.

Joe

Ok .. enjoy your lurking :eek: ... Just curious , why would you put off buying the bike that you really want , Rocket or otherwise ??

You can't ride 3 at once and trust me, the Rocket can do pretty much everything (except off-road). Your intruders will quickly gather dust, so you may as well off-load them now and put the $ towards your Rocket. :D
Welcome to site, whatever you decide to do.

I did the same think, always thought a rocket would be a great bike, then couldn't take it anymore when i ran across a used one, had to do it.

Well, if there's anything I've learned about motorcycles, it's that if you want to have one running all the time - you better have at least two!

Even with a reliable bike like the Triumph, everything maintenance related on bikes takes forever compared to autos, and nobody in town stocks parts - even internet orders take forever.

Welcome to the forum. I'm not assuming you reside in Kansas since most of KC is in Misery (or how ever the "show me" state is spelled). :D

I do live in the land time forgot (Kansas). Anyway welcome.:)

Back