snuffcityrider

Living Legend
I got snowed on today and it's34 degrees, thought that might brighten your day knowing that your not the only one who can't ride right now:D

I got snowed on today and it's34 degrees, thought that might brighten your day knowing that your not the only one who can't ride right now:D

You got snowed on? We just got back from Bart's house. Had Thanksgiving dinner with the family and I looked over Bart's Speedmaster. I see it needs brake line clamps too. I believe I'll be expanding my horizions a bit. I have another neat product I'm bringing out in the next week at about half the price of the competition but I won't tell you what it is until I post some pictures. You'll like it. I promise.

It's below freezing here but no snow. There was a little snow at Bart's house and the road was less than desireable coming home but we arrived safely here and of course I over ate. Tis the season, right?

Your such a tease...come on, what is it! I over ate as well and now that I'm home, guess what...I'm eating again! Think we should rename this "Day of the Gluten's? (hope I spelled that correctly)

We Got It Yesterday

Well, Wednesday brought our first snow but luckily it only stuck to the grass, bushes and trees. Of course, there were too many fender benders during rush hour because they somehow forget to not rush on slippery streets.

It was 18 above this morning and upper 20's today but at least it was clear and bright.

Ate too much and then ate too much again at a different house. I played the old " I'm all alone" trump card and it worked again this year. I'm expecting a Best Actor nomination for the Oscars!

Your such a tease...come on, what is it! I over ate as well and now that I'm home, guess what...I'm eating again! Think we should rename this "Day of the Gluten's? (hope I spelled that correctly)

You'll find out soon enough. It's taken me longer to get this one worked out than it did the brake line clamps. Lots of machine work in this one and I had to make it asthetically pleasing as well as practical and cheap, well, cheaper than any competition. Not only is it a different material than the brake line clamps, it an 'in your face' part.

Well, Wednesday brought our first snow but luckily it only stuck to the grass, bushes and trees. Of course, there were too many fender benders during rush hour because they somehow forget to not rush on slippery streets.

It was 18 above this morning and upper 20's today but at least it was clear and bright.

Ate too much and then ate too much again at a different house. I played the old " I'm all alone" trump card and it worked again this year. I'm expecting a Best Actor nomination for the Oscars!

I'm sitting here typing away and looking southward at what is growing above my belt. I have a half home made apple pie on the counter that beckons me........:D

Wow, snow up there already? That's a little close to home!.. :) It was in the 40s here all day, but no rain or snow.. just lots of wind.
Yes but I won't be making a snow man just yet. It pretty much melted as soon as it hit the ground. Can't tell you how many people going 50mph I had to pass on the way home from Jacksboro this evening.

Same here in Western Switz, if I may add. Unusually cold weather at this time of the year. And gloomy.

Brand new "YooHoo!" Streety basically transferred from the dealer's showroom to my underground garage :(, after a 300-mile detour, though ;). Green machine thus unused for 10 days

Have a nice week-end:). Jamie

donggonit Flppper, what is that I might hae an option for??? What is this new Flipmeister creation???

Wind shield studs???
My Amy made for me, a pumkin, a cherry and and apple pie. I don't get them but once year :D
She forgot the blueberry which I grow myself. And asparagus. that makes a nasty pie.

Last edited:
donggonit Flppper, what is that I might hae an option for??? What is this new Flipmeister creation???

Wind shield studs???
My Amy made for me, a pumkin, a cherry and and apple pie. I don't get them but once year :D

Rocky:

Patience is a virtue that is exclusive to the young at heart and old of body........next week. Besides, I want to post some pictures of my Busa Jack copied barbeque flat black high temperature exhaust flanges. Looks nice and good for 1200 degrees (according to the can). I bought 5 cans last year to repaint my Brinkman steel smoker so I had a little left over.

Back