1BigDog

Gone to the Dogs!
Ride
Size 12 Bates, extra wide
If you happen to make a trip to Manassas Triumph any time soon and they have this part # in stock can you pick it up for me? A9738141 Its the 140 cubic inch embellisher. They are showing it online but have no shipping options. If I know your going to stop in one day I can order it online for store pick up. Cant find these buggers anywhere.

If you happen to make a trip to Manassas Triumph any time soon and they have this part # in stock can you pick it up for me? A9738141 Its the 140 cubic inch embellisher. They are showing it online but have no shipping options. If I know your going to stop in one day I can order it online for store pick up. Cant find these buggers anywhere.

How about a pic of the item you're talking about?

Thanks!

Good luck with that...I wish you well. When I picked my new Touring up that was an accessory that I wanted...found out when I picked up the bike that even though it was on the accessory list on the Triumph Accessories site...it was no longer available. Luckily my dealer had a computer program that had access to other Triumph dealer parts list (in stock) and there were two left on the ones he checked...in this general area. I hope you find one but it may be a long wait.

How about a pic of the item you're talking about?

Thanks!
upload_2014-4-12_15-19-58.png

I kinda sorta figured it may be a futile attempt but im a patient guy. But the other question is where has Boog been for the past 5 days? In my short time here he has been on almost daily. Hope hes OK.

Man, I want one of those like mad but not being made anymore apparently. What the heck are Triumph thinking? It's the one good embellisher I've seen. Though I wouldn't mind one like it that said 2300 cc either in that exact style over here in Europe.

Hello Big Dog, I will be going there tomorrow but when I check with them a few months ago they said they were no longer supplied. I even tried to get one off of one of the used R3s he had on the floor but the bike had been sold. I will ask again when I drop in to get my bike. I left it with them while on assignment in Colorado to fix the GPS and add on Tors.

Hello Big Dog, I will be going there tomorrow but when I check with them a few months ago they said they were no longer supplied. I even tried to get one off of one of the used R3s he had on the floor but the bike had been sold. I will ask again when I drop in to get my bike. I left it with them while on assignment in Colorado to fix the GPS and add on Tors.

Thanks Bud. Ken now has a 2008 R3T on the floor, just like mine. Too bad I already have one...LOL.

Back