Boog's bikes; a Short Novel.

Nice read Boog. Want to do a story like this on the kids, wives and jobs ? :p

I have owned over 40 bikes. Can't remember them all anymore. Did a list about 10 years ago on the .com site. Can't find the list in our merger.

The link is throwing a security alert for some reason - but it is at quakercitymotorsport . com Showroom - Pre-Owned - Honda
[/QUOTE]
That's
Hey @Boog have you seen this Honda for sale in Philly?
Honda Silverwing

Go no, you know you want it. :whitstling:

The link is throwing a security alert for some reason - but it is at quakercitymotorsport . com Showroom - Pre-Owned - Honda
You are right Ian, that is a gorgeous bike. I guess if it is perfect the price is okay.
I won't bite right now, I'm saving me duckets for a Ural or other sidecar rig.

Last edited:
Nice read Boog. Want to do a story like this on the kids, wives and jobs ? :p

I have owned over 40 bikes. Can't remember them all anymore. Did a list about 10 years ago on the .com site. Can't find the list in our merger.
That list thing, and trying to get it straight was a tough one for me too.

You do have one bike I'd like to add to my list, the TBS. Alas, I have no room for it at the moment.

I could write on full novel on the wives... But that would not be in keeping with the forum rules... ;)

I still have the TBS. Been getting calls from guys all over who love it, even Canada, but no positive action so far.

When I purchased my 1500 Goldwing from the previous owner owner, I found out he too had no room at home for it, so he rented a nearby self storage just for the bike.

Well hell, just when I decided to stop shopping for a Touring model. Then you come along with that picture and a big **** eating grin. **** it, back to the shopping grind.

Attachments

• Boog.jpg
    Boog.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 9
Back