Hesitation and back fireing at loww rpm

It has little things here and there but i like it and that is another project to keep me entertained, officially my son is the proud owner of my other rocket and you guys should see the smile on his face, he has a monster bike and the best of all,,,FREE!!, But he is my son, good kid and he deserves it:)

Next weekend might work for me to come to Tulsa. Busy the rest of this weekend

I would never do that to you my friend, i will suffer the results of my bad decisions with pride:D:roll::roll:
THATS a good looking bike LUPE youll get her ironed out she just needs a little TLC good luck with your new lover

Is it running rough when in neutral and making small throtttle increases under 2500 rpm ? And does it do it from cold start or more prevalant when up to opperating temps ?

Is it running rough when in neutral and making small throtttle increases under 2500 rpm ? And does it do it from cold start or more prevalant when up to opperating temps ?
No difference hot or cold, also idle is good, only under load it hesitates, the hesitTion is there from idle to around 3k rpm, can not baby it, it has to run above 3 k or it falls on its face

yes, i need to get some of that grease, not just for that bike but for the rest of the fleet

It's been around for a lot of years and so far I've heard nothing negative about it. It's a liquid, and in fact they recommend you mix it with 99% isopropyl alcohol and just apply it with a paintbrush or something, it takes very little to cover the surface of the connector.

Back