Here we go again

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Way to many beers last night. let me try this again. Went to Oklahoma city on Saturday and checked out the Truimph dealership. Met Micksan. He really knows his stuff about bikes in general. At first I just kind of blew him off listening but not really paying much attention to what he was saying. When he started to talk in more detail about the Rocket he got my attention. He really knows a lot. Good people. Most of the people hanging out there was friendly. Back tire on bike had to be replaced due to a defective tire. The place we bought the original tire from replaced it with no questions asked. Did not feel like doing it myself again. After waiting for about three hours they finally got it done. By this time the hot-dogs and hamburgers were just about gone plus most of the people. A small group was talking about BMW and how great the bikes are as compared to other brands. They were really Knocking the Rocket bad. So when the bike was ready we walked around the building and picked her up. Thought about showing off but did not. Just pulled the Rocket X up front. What a show this little group was dumbfounded by the Appearance of the bike. One guy started asking questions about the bike and was being a real jerk. He got under my skin and pissed me off a bit. He made a comment that the bike was to big to handle. That is when we walked over and got on her backed up a bit and lit it up. Front tire up in second and did a quick turn around. I looked at the guy and said not really that hard to handle. He did apologize and shut up after that.

Last edited:
Back