Help with Stebel Nautilus install

Namaste

.020 Over
Just got the Nautilus air horn, want to install on my 07 Classic Tourer. My bike is a California model (with all the extra smog equipment that goes along with that) so there is no space behind the left side cover. Don't really want to remove smog equipment since bike is brand new, still under warranty, and these things actually get checked on where I live.

Don't have the budget for dresser/crash bars right now. Wondering if anyone has any other ideas of how to mount this horn without major fabrication or looking crappy.

Thanks!

:confused:

That's a tough one for sure; particularly due to the mounting particulars specified by the manufacture. Attached to the right side rear facing radiator screen? Remove the Nautilus labels and relabel CA Smog control:D

I pulled and plugged the hoses from the charcoal canister(careful not to plug the tank vent) removed it and have it on a shelf, if you need one hollar, why in he!! I ended up with one in Michigan I cant figger. seemes to run fine The horn my save my life. I doubt that the canister ever will;)

Gunshots

I pulled and plugged the hoses from the charcoal canister(careful not to plug the tank vent) removed it and have it on a shelf, if you need one hollar, why in he!! I ended up with one in Michigan I cant figger. seemes to run fine The horn my save my life. I doubt that the canister ever will;)

They sent you one with the canister because they knew you needed It to strain your moonshine through....Te Crazy Jack

Back