Help with P0201, P0202, P0203 and P1500

haha well did another simple visual check. n wouldnt ya know...one of the coil connections rattled loose!! haha crimped connector, slipped back in. and BAM. instantly back to perfect. even better than last nights run!!!.... seems the other previous issues disappeared!! no stalling or hesitation on decel when slowing down using clutch!! still a slight pop on decel. but i remember that always being there..HAHA friggin awsome

Sounds like your good
Keep an eye on it just in case something weird happens
gor er semi legal today to take for a real spin (not a "real run") lol. but yeah think your right TURBO! no faults creepin back at all. even finally adjusted low fuel sensor n thas workin great now! noticing a slight studder coming to stops now. but i think thas jus a need to adjust the clutch cable bit again?

gor er semi legal today to take for a real spin (not a "real run") lol. but yeah think your right TURBO! no faults creepin back at all. even finally adjusted low fuel sensor n thas workin great now! noticing a slight studder coming to stops now. but i think thas jus a need to adjust the clutch cable bit again?
Say. hey turbo while your here u got any advice on how to properly keep the stock exhaust headers tourqued down to the ports on the block? THANKS! seem to be coming loose after every short run. n theres a decel pop comin back a bit more pronounced

Mine has never came loose so i do not have idea
I am thinking there is a couple of threads on this
Also rhreads on decell poping
Personal opinion is if it is a prob then pull the clutch in and it will quit

Mine has never came loose so i do not have idea
I am thinking there is a couple of threads on this
Also rhreads on decell poping
Personal opinion is if it is a prob then pull the clutch in and it will quit
i did readjust clutch cable. but have to wait to run it till 2morrow. I did browse some other threads regarding the nuts coming loose and found very useful info...haha all for not tho. seems the gaskets settled in enough to stay tourqued when i checked em;)

Back