Help identifying my exhaust please?

Jenko

and Ruby
Ride
2005 Rocket 3
As the title suggests, I need help identifying my exhaust.
I have measured the exit hole at 37mm or approx 1 1/2 inch. As I thought maybe it was TORS, but I believe TORS has a 2 inch hole.

I have always believed that the only mod on my bike was unifilter foam filters until recently. I have done nothing but first owner was not who I bought it off so I have no idea what he done, I can only go off what I was told when I bought it.

I just got TuneEcu and see that I have a map for after market exhaust and cat delete installed
View media item 11983
I have done a lot of searching and can't find any marks on my exhaust at all, I have compared mine to images of "stock exhaust" (which I always believed mine was) and can only find 1 difference between mine and what I assume is a stock one. That is that mine doesn't have a removable tip.

Stock image from Google
View media item 11984
My exhaust
View media item 11988
A few more photos of mine
View media item 11988View media item 11987View media item 11986View media item 11985
The cat box is definitely standard from the outside, although I can not be sure it's not been internally modified, from underneath it doesn't seem to have been modified.

Any and all help would be appreciated

not tors...if the cat box is still there underneath then it will be stock.
In saying that...some of the earlier tors may have looked like these...not sure, someone will correct me.

If they are the TORS, there will be a triumph stamp towards the front on the bottom side near where the clamp goes. It’s a square stamp in the chrome with the part number and the Triumph details. Those don’t look like the TORS though. They look like a similar performance aftermarket with slash cut.

Looks like the set I just sold to Fred a while ago, look like the Aussie Maddogs, better fitting on the bike than TORs- more stream line to the bike, a wee bit (not much maybe 7hp) more power if your air intake is nonstock.

Looks like the set I just sold to Fred a while ago, look like the Aussie Maddogs, better fitting on the bike than TORs- more stream line to the bike, a wee bit (not much maybe 7hp) more power if your air intake is nonstock.

It's not the ones you sold me. They ain't going nowhere ! Now about that crash bar of yours...........

Some people did suggest madaz pipes maybe but apparently they are stainless and these are not

Some people did suggest madaz pipes maybe but apparently they are stainless and these are not

The left one looks like a Maddog, the slash cut looks different on the right ones unless it's a camera angle thing. Here are my right hand dogs.
IMG_20180620_194933527.jpg

The left one looks like a Maddog, the slash cut looks different on the right ones unless it's a camera angle thing. Here are my right hand dogs.
IMG_20180620_194933527.jpg

That looks identical to mine. I'd say it's camera angles that make the cut seem different.
Are maddogs chrome plated mild steel or stainless?

Back