We are getting the 2011=) wife is so excited and happy.

Congrats on purchasing one of the nicest rides out there. There is an old saying "Happy wife, happy life!" Glad there is a smile on her face even with the situation she's in. I hope the two of you have many trouble free miles this summer enjoying that Rocket and the US countryside.

th

She is very happy especially after they day we had. A very rough day. This was atleast a good thing. We are getting the bike from one of the guys here on the forum. Bike only has 1300 some-odd miles. Now I have to get to Missouri to pick it up

Attachments

• IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0296(1).jpg
    IMG_0296(1).jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0300.jpg
    IMG_0300.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0299(1).jpg
    IMG_0299(1).jpg
    455 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0300(1).jpg
    IMG_0300(1).jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0292.jpg
    IMG_0292.jpg
    484.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0297(1).jpg
    IMG_0297(1).jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0294(1).jpg
    IMG_0294(1).jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0295(1).jpg
    IMG_0295(1).jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0299.jpg
    IMG_0299.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 0
Very nice ride,:thumbsup: enjoy, looks like she's ready to launch!:) Do a thurough check out of things, you'll quickly become aquainted with your new Rocket. I would suggest, tires for cracks or cuts, air pressure, coolant level, brake fluid level, oil level/ condition, maybe change just as a precaution, filter as well, clutch adjustment, 2-3mm looseness in the lever is very important, tightness of nuts and bolts, if night riding consider the new LED's, mirror tightness, at speed some mirrors want to fold backward:evil: an additional washer is needed to secure, check out the battery terminals for tightness, may want to put a new battery, some go bad just sitting. Hopefully others will add their ideas.

Good Luck Captain and happy sailing

Hoopla

Very nice ride,:thumbsup: enjoy, looks like she's ready to launch!:) Do a thurough check out of things, you'll quickly become aquainted with your new Rocket. I would suggest, tires for cracks or cuts, air pressure, coolant level, brake fluid level, oil level/ condition, maybe change just as a precaution, filter as well, clutch adjustment, 2-3mm looseness in the lever is very important, tightness of nuts and bolts, if night riding consider the new LED's, mirror tightness, at speed some mirrors want to fold backward:evil: an additional washer is needed to secure, check out the battery terminals for tightness, may want to put a new battery, some go bad just sitting. Hopefully others will add their ideas.

Good Luck Captain and happy sailing

Hoopla

Or do like I did. Bought mine from a picture on eat-me-bay. Flew to El Paso Texas, hopped on, and road it back to Michigan !

Back