all I know of it a dink in the fuel tank from the prior person dropping it in his drive way. he was scared of it and never rode for that reason. I would need to get a back rest for it in I fot it for the wife. I am also looking at an 11 with 1300 mi that has a backrest with armrest a bak for the sissy bars and a windshield for 9k

Go for it.

Hello my name is Shane I've been looking to get a motorcycle again lately 5 years ago I have a Harley XR 1200 in a very bad experience with Harley-Davidson that made me never go back to Harley
317 days ago my relapsed with stage 4 metastatic cancer. She really likes riding on motorcycles and that has putting me into looking again as we are in better weather.
I came across the the Triumph Rocket 3 and has really peaked my interest as she even thinks it is one of the most comfortable bike she has ever sat on. I am looking at a deal on a 2005 that only has 4665 miles on it and the person has offered it at $4,600. I have seen that some of the earlier models may have had gearbox issues and started looking for a good form and this looks like the best out there. I see there are some people on here selling newer versions and I might be interested in seeing what is possible also. I am looking to do this within the next few weeks if I get a motorcycle as I want to spend this summer being able to take my wife around so she can enjoy her time.
Thank you all and nice to meet you.
Welcome Shane from here in the UK. The guys and gals on here will help you with all things Rocket. Good luck with the search and best wishes to your Mrs for a speedy recovery. Cheers

Thank you all very much. I let everything go for my motorcycle after a bad experience with Harley so I'm getting recertified this weekend and I'll be ready to go. We are working to plan our trip to get the rocket we have selected that is in Rolla Missouri

Back