@6cyl
Welcome to the best MC forum anywhere!
1) What they say about your other motors collecting dust is true - I know this from experience!
2) From whence do you hail?
3) The Goldwing, post 2001, is a good motor - not nearly as fun or fast as the Rocket.
4) Prepare to change your handle to 3cyl.

Crowd slow chanting - Do It..... Do It.... Do It

If you like torque I suggest buying a Rocket to put along side your Wing. Keep the wing for doing epic miles in super comfort mode, keep the rocket for all other riding, or if you can live without all the comforts of home, take the rocket on a trip.

6cyl - Some test-riding/soul-searching music as you contemplate the nearly inevitable...

You have been appropriately notified. The rest is on you. Good luck, no matter your final decision.:thumbsup::

Hello 6 and welcome from Texas. I divided by half also and have never looked back. The Valk was a nice bike but the Rocket is a beast and one of a kind. You won't regret it.

Crowd slow chanting - Do It..... Do It.... Do It

If you like torque I suggest buying a Rocket to put along side your Wing. Keep the wing for doing epic miles in super comfort mode, keep the rocket for all other riding, or if you can live without all the comforts of home, take the rocket on a trip.
DONT like GOLD WINGS they are too hot in the summer too big and the seat bothers me its too soft and the things are too slow

Why does none of that surprise me :) Haven't ridden one so l have no first hand experience. Not sure I ever need another bike after the rocket.... maybe another rocket someday.

Back