Questions about -- getting to know you.

Welcome !

How did you come to be in Arizona ? What riding history led to choosing the Rocket ?

Congrats
You made a great deal on one hell of a bad ass bike with a full warranty. Get to know your local dealer and take the bike in for any and all things that pop up. Personally, all the Rockets I've owned have been bulletproof. Only thing on my current Rocket was the gas gauge not reading accurately. Seems to be a common problem that many don't bother to fix. But with a full warranty, why settle for anything less than perfect.

Enjoy and welcome!

Questions about -- getting to know you.

Welcome !

How did you come to be in Arizona ? What riding history led to choosing the Rocket ?

I used to race bicycles at elite level - which took me from the UK to the USA. The move to AZ happened several years later after retirement due to injury - I'm a regular old working stiff now. I don't have a ton of motorbike experience but rode dirt bikes as a kid. I honestly started this bike selection journey looking at an electric assist bicycle and it just escalated from there (I'm never one to do anything by half!) My father was a motorbike guy back in his day with old Triumphs and I figured I'd carry on the tradition while supporting the home team. I test rode the Bonneville Speedmaster which is a gorgeous looking bike, but at 6'3" and 215lbs, it was just too small. After getting over the intimidation factor of the Rocket, the first ride ended up being a real treat - and I was hooked.

Hi from London England.
I am a new member and have owned my 2008 classic for just over a year.Have had problems with her and thought I had made a mistake,
Even though she was well looked after
With full service history but what a smile she puts on my face every time I ride.
I have also had just as much enjoyment learning how to repair the beast, and now I feel we have bonded. I have all the guys on this forum to thank for that so don't despair.
Once you have bonded there be no looking back.

Back