Brazzer

Ride
2018 R3R
New 2018 R3R owner. British National, Arizona resident. On the thread Re: New Rocket Prices, I picked up one of the sale bikes from National Powersports for the too good to be true price of $11,999. The sale process took longer than expected - signed the deal July 5th, bike was handed over to Haulbikes on July 27th, delivered to Phoenix August 8th.

The paperwork showed 7 miles on the bike so I figured it may have been demo'd. The bike showed up with 13 miles on it. The dealer mentioned the rear fender was dented and had to be replaced - the additional miles were to ensure there was no rattle or fitment issues.

Upon first ride, the temperature and check engine lights were on. It had to go to my local dealer today - tow at my cost. The bike has a faulty temperature sensor, which is covered under warranty but will take several days for the part to show up from Triumph.

I'm clearly anxious to ride this thing and am pretty frustrated missing out on a long ride this past weekend, and possibly next. The dealer insists the bike passed the assembly checklist - I'm skeptical.

I'm happy with the reduced price but part of me honestly wishes I'd gone local. The may change once I'm riding.

Good to be here.
Brazzer

Welcome from Colorado!
That's weird you're having problems. All of us on this forum have trouble-free bikes, never an issue or defect.
really strange.......;)

WELCOME to ya from WA State!
Hop it turns out good for ya.

Welcome from Colorado!
That's weird you're having problems. All of us on this forum have trouble-free bikes, never an issue or defect.
really strange.......;)

I wish it was trouble free. Just spent almost half of what I paid for my 06 classic to get the second gear slip repaired. But it's my last bike and I love it. Here's to 20 more years trouble free riding.

Welcome from Christchurch New Zealand.

Once it's sorted you will love riding the beast.

Back