WELCOME to another Texican, from WA State!
Where in that humongous state are you from?
I love riding your hill country!!!
I have ridden hill country extensively. My wife and I cut a deer in half while riding from Lanno to Fredericksburg on our first rocket. I have a lake house on lake buccanhan off of eagle canyon drive. When you come to ride hit me up!

I have ridden hill country extensively. My wife and I cut a deer in half while riding from Lanno to Fredericksburg on our first rocket. I have a lake house on lake buccanhan off of eagle canyon drive. When you come to ride hit me up!

Gratitude for the invite.
After four years in a row, it shall be awhile before I venture all the way down there again.
You should consider coming to RAA West 2020's Utah ride in September.

Gratitude for the invite.
After four years in a row, it shall be awhile before I venture all the way down there again.
You should consider coming to RAA West 2020's Utah ride in September.
I would love to, but fairly sure that after two months off work, no way I will get a vacation for the rest of the year. When my shop shut down we had over 1800 jobs, when we have 900 jobs we go into 6 day weeks at 10hrs a day. I am a watchmaker working for Rolex. If you know any watchmakers tell them to apply. It is hard to find people in my field anymore

I would love to, but fairly sure that after two months off work, no way I will get a vacation for the rest of the year. When my shop shut down we had over 1800 jobs, when we have 900 jobs we go into 6 day weeks at 10hrs a day. I am a watchmaker working for Rolex. If you know any watchmakers tell them to apply. It is hard to find people in my field anymore

What an interesting profession! :thumbsup:
When we meet, I want to know more . . .

Back