Hello from Lithuania

mine was restricted through all the gears it would have been useless to do the resistor.
do the tunecu.:)

First things first. Get TuneECU and make a copy of the tune that is loaded without changing anything. Study the files with TuneECU on your computer to see what you have.
You may find that the secondary throttle plates are restricted a certain percentage amount in certain gears.
Doubt there is much to be gained by using a K&N in the stock location.
Enjoy the bike!

Rick

First things first. Get TuneECU and make a copy of the tune that is loaded without changing anything. Study the files with TuneECU on your computer to see what you have.
You may find that the secondary throttle plates are restricted a certain percentage amount in certain gears.
Doubt there is much to be gained by using a K&N in the stock location.
Enjoy the bike!

Rick

Appreciate your comment @rng3. For the K&N im thinking the 511 one, straight under the tank.

any specific instruction how to do it would be very helpful, in case you have the experience and knowledge? @TURBO200R4

it has been a long time since i used my tunecu. there are so many others that know more that me on the tunecu. if u use the seargh system u should fine more than enough info.
basics buy cable on internet (search info for the correct cable) about $20 then download the free tunecu (u might have troubles on the windows 10.
like rick said make a copy of your original map. it was simple to go in there and look around before u start playing it.
for example i could see that my secondaries were restricted. most people just open them to 100% what i did was open them 100% above 3500.

it has been a long time since i used my tunecu. there are so many others that know more that me on the tunecu. if u use the seargh system u should fine more than enough info.
basics buy cable on internet (search info for the correct cable) about $20 then download the free tunecu (u might have troubles on the windows 10.
like rick said make a copy of your original map. it was simple to go in there and look around before u start playing it.
for example i could see that my secondaries were restricted. most people just open them to 100% what i did was open them 100% above 3500.

Howdy Ed! Welcome from East Texas :D

Use this to download tunes
Diagnostic Interface for TuneECU Motorbikes

Back