Hello from Lithuania

SuperTED

.020 Over
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3
Hi everyone,

Just introducing to this great forum. Had a lot of good reading so far.

I'm ED from Lithuania, and i ride 2006 Triumph Rocket 3 classic.

Had very different bikes before (Enduro, Adventure Dual sports, Sport, Sportstouriers, Street and so on), but this is my first Cruiser bike, and i really doubt if i will want another bike soon.

I've got custom made stainless steel exhaust, decat. Looking to put the K&N under the tank and remap it with TuneECU(that is my current interesting reading).

As its almost winter time here and its illegal to drive the bike in 5 days, will be doing maintenance and some mods on it.

Attachments

• IMG_20180921_142538.jpg
    IMG_20180921_142538.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi everyone,

Just introducing to this great forum. Had a lot of good reading so far.

I'm ED from Lithuania, and i ride 2006 Triumph Rocket 3 classic.

Had very different bikes before (Enduro, Adventure Dual sports, Sport, Sportstouriers, Street and so on), but this is my first Cruiser bike, and i really doubt if i will want another bike soon.

I've got custom made stainless steel exhaust, decat. Looking to put the K&N under the tank and remap it with TuneECU(that is my current interesting reading).

As its almost winter time here and its illegal to drive the bike in 5 days, will be doing maintenance and some mods on it.
Illegal??

What do you mean illegal to ride a bike. I'm originating from Poland and never heard of a law like that

I am guessing here - But I remembered reading this on reddit.

Riding motorcycles is legal all year round, but winter tyres are mandatory in winter, and they're not available for many motorcycles, so practically you can't use them in winter.

Hi Ed. Welcome to a mad house lol
What do you mean illegal to ride a bike. I'm originating from Poland and never heard of a law like that

Its not allowed to operate any vehicle on the road in winter period (December-March) unless with winter tyres. So motorcycle unless with winter tyres is illegal to drive. They take you MOT immediately if caught.

Back