Hello from Lithuania

That's unfair to bikers but sounds logical to be fair. At least there is time for bike maintenance and upgrades ;-)

That's unfair to bikers but sounds logical to be fair.
Having seen and had the odd spill on Black Ice in the UK back when a bike was my only means or transport - frankly it is quite the reverse of unfair - To wives, sweethearts, parents and the poor bastards who have to clean up the bits of mangled motorcyclist off their car or truck - let alone the accident folk. Now then an R3 on spikes. Hmmmm!.

That's unfair to bikers but sounds logical to be fair. At least there is time for bike maintenance and upgrades ;-)

There are a lot unfair laws for bikers vs car drivers, different fines for speeding, different allowed
A Diehard you be mate. When I hit 0 C I park it.

A memory of last winter ;)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 17.55.15.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 17.55.15.png
    705.7 KB · Views: 0
Welcome Ed from Chesterfield UK,
I have the same thoughts as Barbaqris - an R3 on spikes sounds like fun:cool:. Would probably mean following the ruts, might be easier with a side pod.

The more I think about this the more I think about how much would it chew up the road.:D

Welcome from Utah...
You could always go to the dark side and put a snow tire on. :p

Thats what im thinking of
But i think i will have enough to play over the winter on the bike, as i will do undertank K&N and will play a bit with TuneECU. Also general maintenance- fluids, filters, brakepads etc.

Then i want to do gear sensor resistor mod to unleash bit more power.

Bought saddlebags also, that will need fitting.

I will go darkside in spring as i have read a lot about it and am keen to try it to have opinion based on experience.

Back