Hello from East Texas

Another Aussie .. another Welcome. Wetrudgeon lives in Texas, hopefully he will poke his head in and say g'day ;) oh yeh , my ignition issues were sorted at purchase time , thicker wiring ... seems to have done the trick , got nearly 100,000 klms on my '09 purchased Standard.

Thanks Tdragger for the instructions I believe I can do it. After the install what H4 bulbs did you use?

Hello to everyone I am in the Tyler/Longview area. Some people call our area deep East Texas.

Mexican from Tulsa do you ever ride the Talimena National Scenic Byway?
I try tp ride it a couple times a year. One of the best rides I been on.

KD
Yes sir,I ride the talamina every now and then, i'm also around your neck of the woods at least 3 times a year, Skip lives about 30 miles south of me, Ken(Stripes) lives in Denton and a few more live between here and Longview, as you can tell you gonna have a lot of fun here:)

EB ignition

I just order the EB switch. Thanks for all the help, I hope I can ride with you guys one day. This is an awesome forum.

Welcome, Ken. I'm in Dallas. I might have to take an east Texas ride sometime and give you a shout. Glad to have you here!

Welcome Ken. I'm 90 miles south of Shreveport. You should consider riding with us to Maggie valley, NC this may.

Welcome, where in Eastern Texas are you? Im in Longview, there's another member in Tyler that I know of. Sounds like your doing all the right things to the Rocket, just need to go darkside if you don't like buying tires all the time.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the Rocket, it's a bit different than the Honda....;)

KD,
Welcome from Houston. I pass through there from time to time on my way to visit friends in Shreveport. Enjoy your rocket

Back