Head count for RAA - Wytheville VA 2017

IMG_20170804_230327682.jpg

From the campfire last nite
Bearpaw billb warp9.9 cvsinthehouse Kim joesmoe and Wei not sure of the spelling

Went for a nice ride today I believe hanging rock is the name of the place we ended up at and a picture of the Johnny on the spot that's just a freaking hole in the ground . I had a great time meeting all the old hats and the new ones also I'm going to be rolling out of Hillsville probably about four in the morning I'm going to take a different route home I'm going to go through the Baybridge Tunnel Chesapeake Bay area and stay away from the Washington in Corredor

Attachments

• IMG_0085.JPG
    IMG_0085.JPG
    548.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0088.JPG
    IMG_0088.JPG
    514.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0090.JPG
    IMG_0090.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 1
Well where 77 merges into 81 traffic was backing up. We were in the right hand lane a truck wasn't paying attention and rear ended a car in the left hand lane. The car shot over in front of me spinning backwards. I layed on the brake and my rear tire was trying to meet my front. The car was past me far enough for me to twist the wick and straighten her out dodging debris on the road as well as in the air. Not even gonna lie. I peed a little. Scared the crap out of me. I was shaking like a chihuahua crapping peach seeds. I lit a cigarette and kept going.
:p
Congrats on getting it done

Back