Head count for RAA - Wytheville VA 2017

I've Found through experience that displaying a large caliber handgun out where cages can see it readily in open carry states dramatically reduces the near misses with cages. It also helps clear traffic jams for some strange reason.

Lessons Learned. Pony up the cash BEFORE you take a long trip. Mountains eat tires.
20170731_163231.jpg

Well where 77 merges into 81 traffic was backing up. We were in the right hand lane a truck wasn't paying attention and rear ended a car in the left hand lane. The car shot over in front of me spinning backwards. I layed on the brake and my rear tire was trying to meet my front. The car was past me far enough for me to twist the wick and straighten her out dodging debris on the road as well as in the air. Not even gonna lie. I peed a little. Scared the crap out of me. I was shaking like a chihuahua crapping peach seeds. I lit a cigarette and kept going.
:p

Well where 77 merges into 81 traffic was backing up. We were in the right hand lane a truck wasn't paying attention and rear ended a car in the left hand lane. The car shot over in front of me spinning backwards. I layed on the brake and my rear tire was trying to meet my front. The car was past me far enough for me to twist the wick and straighten her out dodging debris on the road as well as in the air. Not even gonna lie. I peed a little. Scared the crap out of me. I was shaking like a chihuahua crapping peach seeds. I lit a cigarette and kept going.
Hokey Pete!!! Your the woman!!! Sooooo glad you are alive!!! From Melissa. Ditto for Fred :eek:

Glad you have the experience, and nerve to hold it together. :thumbsup:
Too many inexperienced riders would have just layed it down.

My thoughts at the moment? I am glad that bloody peach pie is gone. Not sure if I could take 3 headaches like this in a row! :confused::cool::confused::cautious:
U just didn't drink enough of it Bill just u and cvsinthehouse got headache from it nobody else so next time drink more
And of course everyone got wet that rode with me as usual:D:D:D

Back