Head count for RAA - Wytheville VA 2017

Just made it home after having lunch with my dad in Raleigh. I mainly kept it between 60 and 70mph and got 383.7 miles on my last tank, and there was 7/10 of a gallon still in the tank. **** you not! Thats almost 68 MPG. Great to meet you all, see you soon.

Um, well...I just found a gas receipt from Henderson, NC for August 5th around 3pm, so disregard what I said above. Was totally trippin' that day.

did you make the video and if so what software did you use to make the special effects where the clips merge

Naaaahhhh. There are several very good YouTube posted on the Back of the Dragon Route 16 ride. There were several 1st gear turns, hair pins while climbing with a cliff just a foot away.

I have done the Dragon while I was in USA for RAAX and loved it, but I am playing around with videoing (I have already posted one) my trips from now on while I am still off work* and found a free editing software but would like to be able to make those special effects merges between the footage
*had another review up in Canberra yesterday and unfortunately I will still be of work for another 6 weeks which will make it 6 months bugger it!!!

Back