Head count for raa east 2018

That would be good, we just need to let @sonny know since he will be riding with us:)

That there would be double awesome!
Looks likely it would be on the 16th when we head out from Enid.
Why not meet you at the Seba Station MC Museum on Route 66?
Would be 100 miles out for us and 70 miles out for youse . . . say 11 AM ish?
This is the proposed route with sleep stops at the Hub, AR and Jackson, TN area.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Eni...0265839dce!2m2!1d-84.4774386!2d36.6989673!3e0

Works for me. If this plan sticks , I will meet you all at the Walmart in Henryetta. That is within a stones throw from 1-40. Exit Hwy 75 north. First light turn left (Don't blink or you will drive right though the big city of Henryetta Oklahoma). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Works for me. If this plan sticks , I will meet you all at the Walmart in Henryetta. That is within a stones throw from 1-40. Exit Hwy 75 north. First light turn left (Don't blink or you will drive right though the big city of Henryetta Oklahoma). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sounds good to me.
Loopy may just wish to meet us at your place instead of seba station.

Bull, the Texas lousiana and Oklahoma team are meeting in Littlerock on the 17, i told them i would ride with them, your plan will not coincide:(

That was supposed to be the 16th. Already have vacation time in starting the 16th. Original discussion was to head out on the 16th which would allow plenty of time for a decent arrival time in KY.

Last edited:
Ya, Leave 16th to meet in Little Rock - ride into Tennessee & sleep over somewhere past Memphis, maybe Jackson. Ride into Stearns on 17th to get set up & be ready for kick off on 18th

Back