Head count for raa east 2018

I’m trying to talk the wife into the trip. Stearns is not as good for us as Middlesbrough was but still interested. She rides an Indian is she welcome?:p
Tazewell to Middlebrough=15miles
Tazewell to stearns= 95miles
some people would give up a nut to only be 95miles from a RAA event, in fact if I was that close I would probably push my bike to the event to save on gas:roll: all bikes are welcome and people to, we have some of high breeding(that be the scots) some who have to climb a mile high wall, we have some who squeeze a wee fish arse so they can eat it, some who like stinking sausage then the bottom of the barrel which would be Paul if he attends.:D and of course the southerners whose family tree ends in a Y

@mexican

@Tripps - if interested, and not too hard, perhaps we could ride part of the way with you.

That would be great, hopefully Paul from Toronto will be with me.

if I was that close I would probably push my bike to the event to save on gas

Aye, a true Scotsman.

Stearns is not as good for us as Middlesbrough was but still interested. She rides an Indian is she welcome?:p

If that's too far for you to ride, maybe your wife will let you ride pillion.

Last edited:
Tazewell to Middlebrough=15miles
Tazewell to stearns= 95miles
some people would give up a nut to only be 95miles from a RAA event, in fact if I was that close I would probably push my bike to the event to save on gas:roll: all bikes are welcome and people to, we have some of high breeding(that be the scots) some who have to climb a mile high wall, we have some who squeeze a wee fish arse so they can eat it, some who like stinking sausage then the bottom of the barrel which would be Paul if he attends.:D and of course the southerners whose family tree ends in a Y
This could be my first trip where the motel is 95 miles from the house. :roll:

The upside with most riding the Rockets and averaging 100 mph we can still ride the great roads in the tri state area and be back for the camp fire before dark.:p

Cant wait for Trump to build his wall, i really wanna give it a try:D:D

Based upon watching you climb up ontoand down from that BMW Adventure in Montrose,
I'd say you are a sure fail there, Amigo! :p :p :p

Back