Head count for raa east 2018

IMG_20180520_183758445.jpg

You know if you got right down to it those two would make a really great commercial for the Rocket. Honda had for awhile you meet the nicest people on a Honda as a add. Hear to say Truimph could say well we do make a great bike anyways.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well sh!t! Looks like we are stuck in Birmingham until I get the problem with my bike sorted out, there is a dealership in Huntsville that opens tomorrow, I’ll have the squaw towed there tomorrow, I guess it’s better to be stuck in a hotel than on the side of the road though.... :mad:

Well sh!t! Looks like we are stuck in Birmingham until I get the problem with my bike sorted out, there is a dealership in Huntsville that opens tomorrow, I’ll have the squaw towed there tomorrow, I guess it’s better to be stuck in a hotel than on the side of the road though.... :mad:

Josh is learning “character building” skills :unsure:

phone started ringing at 5;30 am today "slept" through it got next 9 days off let me know if I can do anything for you

Back