Head count for raa east 2018

IMAG0026.JPG

this is what happens at some of the raa
Jay how dare you use one of my photos:D I was getting ready to post the same one of good old Steve. Is Katie and Steve still planning to show up? last time I talked with him he said he was.

Jay how dare you use one of my photos:D I was getting ready to post the same one of good old Steve. Is Katie and Steve still planning to show up? last time I talked with him he said he was.

As far as I know they are I haven't heard anything different

Went to my land this weekend, coldest night of the year there so far, then my heater decides to quit at 2 am!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Or wind swept raining all the time Washington hmmm hard choice, I would find it real hard to live in a place where I cannot ride 365 days a year:eek: it does not bother some but it would me.:D

Your weather would be nice but not nicer then my country here in Washington. I also have to put up with all the Flaming Libtards that live on the West Coast but it is still worth it.
Come up in July & you'll change your mind!

Questions on my chosen route to Stearns.

Google maps basically gives me three options, 40 east, 70 east or 80 east.
Originally my plan was to take 40, however a coworker mentioned today that 40 east through OK and NM is a really poorly maintained road. He suggested taking 70.
Also keeping in mind this is my sons first long trip on a motorcycle, I’d like to try and keep it as pleasant for him as possible. Any suggestions on the route?

Back