Have the Florida boys seen this yet!?!

Big Goaler

.060 Over
Got this off the other R3 forum. Not very nice, quite brutal in fact. Go 30 miles over the speed limit and loase your bike and license for 10 years. Time to move.:mad:

Attachments

• loaddoc.pdf
    18.5 KB · Views: 72
Does it apply to automobiles?Discrimination is in the eye of the beholder or the controllers of the courts. Ya gotta hate this flavor of freedom.:mad:

They say you can protest through your vote: Vote the bums out. Unfortunately the damage is already done before payback comes around. And why should the corrupt #$%^s give a ****? Consider: A US Senator or Congressman need only one term in office to have a lifetime "retirement" check of $15,000 per month for the rest of their lives. They're exempt from Social Security taxes. No wonder they can't fix it. A 20 year military veteran retiring at E7 gets $1000, subject to taxes.

wow, communism at work

I couldn't believe this at first, so I went to the official fl.gov site and followed this all the way to the author of the bill. I sent him a letter already, I put a copy of it in my photo album on this site. I would urge all of you across this U.S.A. to look at this because it will effect any of you if you ride in Florida. Tired of the backlash against bikers. Rademis

I couldn't believe this at first, so I went to the official fl.gov site and followed this all the way to the author of the bill. I sent him a letter already, I put a copy of it in my photo album on this site. I would urge all of you across this U.S.A. to look at this because it will effect any of you if you ride in Florida. Tired of the backlash against bikers. Rademis

Good deal RADEMIS, I also sent this to my local ABATE chapter. We'll see what they do?

Having moved from South Florida to NC roughly a year ago, I think that I know why some of this backlash is happening.

I lived in NFLA for many, many years and never, ever saw some of the crap that goes on in the southern sections of the state.

IN SFLA, there's a HUGE problem with bikers.

Primarily sport bike riders, but I saw more idiot cruiser riders than I'd care to admit.

I lived about two miles from FL-27, in a town called Weston. Every Friday and Saturday night sporties would race that road. The local cops are legally obligated to end a pursuit if it exceeds 90mph... There are numerous documented cases of sportbikers "cutting off" cages and causing accidents. In SFLA, if an accident leaves the pavement, in many cases the vehicles end up in one of the many canals and result in fatalities. Very little can be done because the bikers race away at high speeds and no one can legally pursue them.

I believe the idea behind the proposed law is to get the "problem bikers" off of the road.

As much I don't like traffic laws targeted a motorcycle riders... responsible riders will never be impacted by this proposed law.

to: RatBoy

Please don't say that you condone this type of legislation. So what I understand you to say is That because of idiot sportbike riders that refuse to stop when the cops turn on their lights to pull them over, then we will just put tougher legal action to the ones that do pull over when they break the speed limit. I am not willing to give up my bike just because some idiot riders have been giving the cops a hard time. I think they need to rethink their "give up at high speed" pursuit, and start throwing spike strips out in front of the violators to get a handle on the matter. Lives are lost in wars all of the time, I do believe there is a problem, but this legislation will not stop the problem if the crazy biker will not pull over and take his speeding ticket. I think the cops need to take a firmer approach to catch the real idiot that is causing the problem. Rademis

No I don't agree with it...

I don't agree with bobbing and weaving through traffic...

I don't agree with people, whether on two wheels or four wheels, going +30 down a public road...

I don't agree with a lot of things...

I'm providing an opinion as to why I think that it may be happening...

I don't know why it's happening... I didn't propose the legislation.

If I was given the oportunity, I'd vote against, but I don't live in the state anymore.

Here in NC, if you're caught going +20 you lose your bike and your license for up to a year.

Do I agree with that law?... NO.

But I don't worry about it because I don't ride +20.

Back