Has anyone seen a modified, ( or "modded" ), a bear claw?

It's plain as day, you guys wouldn't do this if the self-sticking, vinyl, bear claws blew off. So, I shouldn't ask, but I can't get myself. They don't blow off? They continue to adhere? Even in the rain, or the cold? How is that?

It's plain as day, you guys wouldn't do this if the self-sticking, vinyl, bear claws blew off. So, I shouldn't ask, but I can't get myself. They don't blow off? They continue to adhere? Even in the rain, or the cold? How is that?

Are you talking about the two tabs that are use to bolt the bearclaw onto the bike or the vinyl skin wrap itself applied to the existing bearclaw?

They use a 3M brand self adhesive glue backing like tinted window film, as long as you get the bubbles out as you apply it, it will 'stick like sh!t to a blanket'.

I used Plasti Dip Peel coating. Its a plastic coating you spry like spray paintIf you dont like it, it will peel off very easy. Look it up on youtube.

Back