Has anyone seen a modified, ( or "modded" ), a bear claw?

I used Plasti Dip Peel coating. Its a plastic coating you spry like spray paintIf you dont like it, it will peel off very easy. Look it up on youtube.

I've wondered about that stuff. Does it stay on if you don't want it peeling off easy. I question it because of its low cost o_O

I've wondered about that stuff. Does it stay on if you don't want it peeling off easy. I question it because of its low cost o_O
Stays on very good. Takes a little rubbing on a corner to get it to peel. I did my hole bike 2 years ago, and no issues.

For a while I had free access to 3M wrap from one of the guys at work, I went mad. Its good stuff the plan was to try and wrap a tank but think it needs to be done in three parts with pin-striping to hide it. Covered up a bit of the chrome as it was getting a bit old. Comes easy if you mess it up too. Was going to get the fake carbon fiber but this is really hard to do as it needs to have the patterns line up, and as the wrap stretches and changes shape its pretty hard. Sadly cannot get any anymore.

20150914_181031.jpg
20150830_155403.jpg
20150830_155231.jpg

Back