Handle bar risers

snuffcityrider

Living Legend
Well I just got threw putting on a set of Rivco handle bar risers, and it was only a small pain in the butt. Following the directions helps although I must say that you don't have to take the throtle body off of the handle bars to get the cables out so that they can be rerouted. The biggest pain was getting the front brake line where it would not rub the radiator when turned to either extreme. They give you a bracket that moves the front brake line to give it a little more slack, but it puts the line really close to the radiator and also the brake line wants to rub the fork brace. So I put some washers between the brake line brace and the fork brace. I have not rode it yet to tell how much I'm going to like it, but it feels more comfortable just sitting there. I got them because after I put on the fog lights I had to raise the handle bars to keep the switch housing from denting the tank (again) and that seem to give me tendonitis in my elbow so hopefully this will help. Not that this will be any help to any of you, I just extremly bored and need some thing to do:D

Actually it is a help. You'll have to right up how it feels riding with them. I've been contemplating them for a while, but haven't done it yet.

My next purchase will probably be shocks though. My back can't take the stockers much longer.

Back