Greetings from Chicago.

Seems help from a friend, velcro strap positioned correctly (perhaps a sling) from bearing neck, or the like, could get you back in action pretty quickly. Just be sure to lean to the left when stopping. Kidding aside, rehab, heal up and enjoy. (Rehab hard, make sure your leg is up to the 800#)

motorcycling-with-cast.jpg

Last edited:
Seems help from a friend, velcro strap positioned correctly (perhaps a sling) from bearing neck, or the like, could get you back in action pretty quickly. Just be sure to lean to the left when stopping. Kidding aside, rehab, heal up and enjoy. (Rehab hard, make sure your leg is up to the 800#)

:D:roll::laugh: hilarious :cool::thumbsup:

Hello to all
Just bought a 2011 R3 Roadster.
I was in a motorcycle accident 5 weeks ago. I broke my leg in 3 different places, So yes I won't be riding for a while. I saw a great deal for the bike, and I've been wanting to move up to a triumph for a while now so my brother took me to Ohio to pick up the bike. Besides that when I am well I love to ride. On my last bike that II just totaled I put 12000 miles on her last year. Here I am with my new baby.
IMG-20180603-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20180603-WA0001.jpg
Welcome Chi and ‘ouch’. Get well soon and get back on yer horse.

Ride safe chi.town, the rocket's quite the animal. I recently got one and am letting the beast tell me what it wants to do before I can tell it what I want it to do ... heal soon n ride safe!

if he doesn't air up his tires he may break his other leg

Back