GPS, GIPRO, dashboard, and brake pads.

Mitchcpc

Supercharged
I settled on a Megellan 1400 and weatherproof mount, both of which I have orderd from Amazon. Once here and installed I will post some reveiws and pictures.

I am working on a protytype dashboard for my rocket that will wrap around the gauges and extend to the wind screen. I have to relocate the ignition first which is somehting I have been wanting to do anyway. It is a pain where it is. With a dash I can mount the GPS and GIPRO in plain view without all the brackest sticking up in the air. Think there would be a market for such a thing?

BTW, the GIPRO is cool, best $160 I spent so far. I am using mode three. Anyone else using any of the other modes?

Also, ordered front and rear pads for the rocket form Flipmeister on Friday, and they were in the mail priority yesterday. Can't beat the service.

I'm using the GIPRO on mode 3 and I didn't notice any huge difference in power did you? I do love that I know what gear I'm in at a glance.

Dan,

I wouldn't say huge, but definitly faster acceleration and smoother operation at higher speeds in 5th. And I agree, the display is really cool. I have to test it and see if the speed limiter is disabled.

Back