Getting Closer to the purchase.

Something to keep in mind, though it may not be important to you. The Rocket is unique, no matter where you go or what crowd your riding with the Rocket will be looked at, admired and complimented on. Something that won't happen with the Suzu.

My wife and I had stopped at a McDonalds yesterday and when she was coming from the restroom she saw me conversing with an older couple and she asked "more questions about the bike?"

...and we've only had it for a month.

" . . . as soon as i reved it and felt the engine pull on the mounts i said thats it i must have one except it wont be this extremly gay dog ***** red colour :D and i went and got a magnificent black bastard a few days later.

That there folks . . . is f**k'n PROSE!!!

Is this copyrighted or can I use it in the future? :D

These blokes are bottling their blood's worth. I too am new to my R3R (1 month). If you have a "set" and prefer traveling the path less used, give it a burl.

Oh yeah - mine is matte black, the only manly color for a beast!

" . . . as soon as i reved it and felt the engine pull on the mounts i said thats it i must have one except it wont be this extremly gay dog ***** red colour :D and i went and got a magnificent black bastard a few days later.

That there folks . . . is f**k'n PROSE!!!

Is this copyrighted or can I use it in the future? :D

These blokes are bottling their blood's worth. I too am new to my R3R (1 month). If you have a "set" and prefer traveling the path less used, give it a burl.

Oh yeah - mine is matte black, the only manly color for a beast!

Didn't they finish painting yours, mate? ;):D

Mitch is a poet. Well not actually a poet, but he comes out with so many little pearls of wisdom that he was bound to hit on something poetic eventually. What am I saying? Dog *****red. :confused: Anyway, it's a beauty isn't it?

ya well have had mine about 2 months and it's black and white with road rash lol custom lol and its slow oh wait that was my old bike that was slow hahaaaa go with the rocket you'll be happy

ya well have had mine about 2 months and it's black and white with road rash lol custom lol and its slow oh wait that was my old bike that was slow hahaaaa go with the rocket you'll be happy

So your old bike had road rash as well? :eek:

How's that noggin healing up, Amigo?

Can you count backwards from 100?
Has Lupe got naked pictures of . . . oh $hit, wrong forum!:kk:

I would not say one way or another:D lup seems to all ways have the film rooling lol doing good just got back from drs agian they say I'm not right in the head I said hell what am I paying you for I know that lol he said I am doing real good for what had happen better than he would have ever thought but all a side leg still hurts head is good just trying to remeber things is not so well but it will come I hope

Watcher,

In 1976 I was riding my bran new 76 Super Glide running ~65mph on hwy 21 outside of Nacogdoches, TX. Next thing I know, I woke up in the hospital. Seems that I got broadsided by a 6 point white tail buck deer. I was wearing a helmet but somehow in the scuffle with us, motorcyle and deer rolling down the hiway, my helmet was peeled off along with a large portion of my scalp. I had a severe concussion along with other injuries. All I can say is, we (you, Skip and I) have excuses for being the way we are. :D

Back