Could have been worse it could have happend to me:D At a local bike gathering last weekend i was sitting talking when a blue and white Rocket drove past with only one head light on, why would a blown headlight cause the bike not to start or run sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.:confused:

Geez.... both of my headlights go out when I hit the starter:eek:. That should blow a hole in the head light theroy.. I'm not sure how many times I have turned the beast off in 11,000 miles but it's only had the 12min perm twice. Once at the dealer and once this fall after a bout with bad gas. And that didn't change a thing. (didn't do any thig for the bad gas either) Take any ERC or BRC course and they will tell you to use your kill switch. I have a freind that was first arrival on a downed GoldWing with the bike running wide open on its side. Neither he or his wife new how to stop the thing and had to wait for the next person on the scene to stop the bike. I have seen goldwings on there side that did stop so the technolgy is there but obivously it fails at times

One would think that instead of killing the bike for lack of lights it would make more scence to have a emergency flasher (which they so handily omitted) instead of stranding one in the dark.

Back