FYI My Corbin Fairing Review

Wonder what it would cost to get a custom 'screen' that still mounted in the same place, but angled up sharply instead of following the mounting line? I think it would look pretty good, and get more of that air pocket while being a bit shorter.

I don't know squat about resin or plexi molding...

Wonder what it would cost to get a custom 'screen' that still mounted in the same place, but angled up sharply instead of following the mounting line? I think it would look pretty good, and get more of that air pocket while being a bit shorter.

I don't know squat about resin or plexi molding...

Chris Kelly....I have considered one of the Clearview Screens instead of the Cee Bailey I have on the bike. My Cee Bailey is 14 inches tal (right at my eye level), the tallest they offer. I can get a Clearview that's 15.5" or 17.5" tall. They also offer a recurve at the top of the screen in the last 2 inches that is suppose to deflects wind upward. With the recurve, a little distortion enters into the top of the screen if you have to look through it instead of over it. They all make their screens from a sheet of polycarbonate. Any excessive curving causes distortion and their molds don't allow for the option you are talking about. I have tried shimming it, but that creates some issues as well. By the way, all of the Corbin's use a standard Harley FLHTC screen. Also, the Cee Bailey's are made from a thicker polycarbonate than the Clearviews. Price tag for the Clearview...$116 plus shipping.

Back