hoopla

Mained to ride!
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
So I boldly went where many have gone before me, entered the Tune ECU world, all went rather well, hooked up easily with the Android and even saved the current map, NBFAR!!

BUTT, my battery ran down on the bike, even with a trickle charger, so before you GASP and say well why didn't you just remove the light fuse? Well as given in my manual, the lights are supposed to be fused at position #9. In position #9 I have NOTHING!! The manual is not correct, my lights fuse is in position #5, I verified by removing the 20 amp fuse and the lights did in fact not light, just the parking lights lit, I then removed #10 to keep the parking lights off. (there are only 2 20 amp fuses and I randomly chose one and guessed correctly) The position lights are correctly labeled in the manuel.

Has anybody else had the fuse confusion before? Must be someone has.

In position #9 there is not even a connector placed, just plastic, how can the manual be so wrong?

Anyways felt good about using ECU for the first time and saving a map, next I'm going to check some parameters, throttle body balence and others that I can't think of at this time, TPS, ah the memory returns, so the learning continues.

Hoopla

Back