18-year old son will stay, i.e. if he wishes to. Way too late for either abortion or adoption,

You could just put him out with the garbage... Or change the locks, put on an Aussie accent and say "Sorry, they don't live here any more sport!"... Maybe buy a caravan and just go for a long drive!!

I have done the Aussie accent to scare him off. Heaps of it. He loves it! Second best, in his opinion, are my by Paddy and Shamus fooking Irish impersonations. He also likes my vintage "my baby left me" and current "look good feel bad" black american cat acts, but I can't quite master the bluesy torment or the rap beat it takes to make either last.

Upon reading your post, he said: Papa, If you take that caravan that SteveRed suggests, can I come along?:) Jamie

Toystoretom said:
I envy you Jamie!!! I'll get to retire someday but not at 57. Quite honestly... I don't know what I would do with myself... probably get addicted to gambling or hook up with some 25 year old red head:eek:, or both..

At 57 the readhead would be the gamble :eek:

Liquid Assets

Which I almost did. Except they called me up. They still owe me money, they said. Nothing abnormal, just outstanding, documented "entertainment expenses" of mine (portfolio managers, actuarians, auditors and other pension providers need an off-site ... watering place once in a while, don't they?). Anyway, that money added up to no less than USD 672.74. So I did go to the the office to collect the amount. And I got it in cash.

The amusing thing is that , in the meantime (= my 2 days of accrued vacation time before my actual retirement on May 31st), some ethics and/or sustainabilty and/or compliance and/or conduct-coding (ALL BUZZ WORDS) Team had eventually managed to convince the parent co. that "entertainment" as an expense account should be re-labeled "relationship management".

Wow!

So I have the afore-mentioned cash, plus a final account settlement note that reads USD 672.74 for
"relationship management".

Only wish I could "manage" further with YOU, my friends:cool:

Last edited:
Back