forward controls (Finished with pics)

I found a brake line that will fit, it's a russell black stainless steel braided line, i still have to make the shift rod. There is no wiring needed. I will post pictures when i am done with them, it's slowed down a little but i should have them ready for powdercoat this weekend.
Thanks
-Stewart

I have the frames at the powdercoater now, and i think that i might have a triumph part # for a shift rod, I'll let you guys know how it all turns out.
-Stew

Finally finished them all up, everything fit well and works and feels great. here are the part numbers for the brake line/adapter and the shift rod.
brake parts baght from summit
brake line 657243
brake adapter 640541
shift rod off of triumph daytona 5570336-001 (bikebandit)

Finished pics

Nice job mate, and a good looking bike.

I agree with Blasted, nice to see well used pegs. :wink: :lol: 8)

excellent work, thanks for sharing... (your going to get tons of requests for help doing others now!!)

looks like it should have come that way...

I tore my quad a lont time ago at work, and when I had pegs I wanted them to be like yours, so I could stretch it out, felt cramped with stock position.
I have floor boards and highway pegs on the engine bars now.

Thanks so much for your great effort and write-up. It will end up saving a lot of time, effort, pain, and consternation for me and my machinist.

I'll let you all know how my efforts compare. I hope theyturn out as well as this one.

Back