Foot peg adjustment

Good info. Thanks. My controls came in middle and I moved forward most position. Waiting on Ordered mid control kit. Forward not good for my back
Hey Mr. Mike,
I'm new to the forum and looking for some info. I too ordered the mid control kit for my GT. I have a box of parts and no instructions. My dealer is 3 hours away and I want to do it myself.....like dealers they aren't being very useful and haven't replied to my email for assistance. Any chance you have some instructions for installation??
Thanks
Rob

My dealer is 3 hours away and I want to do it myself.....
When I converted my GT to mid controls using the kit, just remember you will need to support the near 700 lb bike, while removing the kick stand (side stand) to replace the side stand bracket. I overlooked that fact reviewing the instructions, but I had a motorcycle jack on hand to avoid any delays. Just be prepared and all won't be too bad.

Mr Mike the thing missing from your bike makes the linkage under the foot pegs longer so you don't run out of adjustment when you shift the position rearward so one must think your pegs are at the extreme rear position as all the extensions are fitted, without this fitted the gear lever may hit the foot peg assembly or be not able to adjust to a comfortable position
I have question 3R foot pedal Adjustable like 3GT move to front?

I understand the 3R foot pedal moves up and down, 3GT front and backwards
I mean. I want buy 3r.
3R foot pedal move to front like 3GT?
Its question if yes I will buy 3R if not I will buy 3GT.

Back