Foot peg adjustment

G Williams

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 R (Red)
Has anyone adjusted their foot pegs up/down on the 'R'?

Couldn't find anything on it in the owners manual - is it an easy job?

Still like to know what #1 is, Didn't get one with TFC.

Attachments

• Tool Kit.PNG
    Tool Kit.PNG
    25.3 KB · Views: 744
Mr Mike the thing missing from your bike makes the linkage under the foot pegs longer so you don't run out of adjustment when you shift the position rearward so one must think your pegs are at the extreme rear position as all the extensions are fitted, without this fitted the gear lever may hit the foot peg assembly or be not able to adjust to a comfortable position

Mr Mike the thing missing from your bike makes the linkage under the foot pegs longer so you don't run out of adjustment when you shift the position rearward so one must think your pegs are at the extreme rear position as all the extensions are fitted, without this fitted the gear lever may hit the foot peg assembly or be not able to adjust to a comfortable position
Good info. Thanks. My controls came in middle and I moved forward most position. Waiting on Ordered mid control kit. Forward not good for my back

There are 2 spots. One is empty on my GT, just like the pic. cant figure what it does.
If your pegs are at the mid position on your GT (as they come stock), then the spot is empty because one of your spacers is being used. If you were to move your pegs to the closest setting, you would have to remove the spacer and could store it in the open spot. If you move the pegs furthest away from you, you'll have to use that last spacer.

Back