Foot peg adjustment

I mean. I want buy 3r.
3R foot pedal move to front like 3GT?
Its question if yes I will buy 3R if not I will buy 3GT.
Yes, but not in stock form. You can't take the 3R pegs/controls and move them to the forward position. You'd need to buy the forward foot controls accessories and install them. Everything on the GT can be used on the R and vice versa.

Good info. Thanks. My controls came in middle and I moved forward most position. Waiting on Ordered mid control kit. Forward not good for my back
What about the brake line on the other side is it long enough to move all the way forward I need all the leg room I can get?
If your pegs are at the mid position on your GT (as they come stock), then the spot is empty because one of your spacers is being used. If you were to move your pegs to the closest setting, you would have to remove the spacer and could store it in the open spot. If you move the pegs furthest away from you, you'll have to use that last spacer.
is the brake line long enough to move all the way forward

What about the brake line on the other side is it long enough to move all the way forward I need all the leg room I can get?

is the brake line long enough to move all the way forward
It should. I moved mine (gt 21) all the way forward before. no issues

Still like to know what #1 is, Didn't get one with TFC.
It's a shift rod extension that you use or not use, depending on where you have your foot peg assemblies positioned on a GT. With the foot pegs in the forward most position you have to use the two extensions to make the shift rod the correct length. In the rear most position you remove those and store them behind the side panel where you've indicated.

Thx for the info !!!
I'm looking to move mine forward as well 6'2 with long legs. How did it work out for you?
It should. I moved mine (gt 21) all the way forward before. no issues
2022 GT. I can't seem to get comfortable in the middle position. I'm looking to move mine forward as well and was wondering about the brake line also, good to hear it will work. I'm 6'2 with long legs. I also heard of moving them to the closest position as well to get more like mid controls. Thoughts? Thanks

Back