Florida Captains - Do Yourselves a Favor

ksquared

"O Captain, My Captain"
Ride
2008 Red/Black R3T
On January 25, 2014, The Dania Beach Vintage Motorcycle Show will be held. This is a one day, outdoor event which has become a "must see" for motorcycle enthusiasts in South Florida. I'll go further and tell you that this is worth a visit if you are anywhere within a day's ride of South Florida and have any interest at all in vintage motorcycles. Not only that, but occasionally we get the odd celebrity to show up - last year Billy Joel paid us a visit, performed a few songs and mingled with the crowd for awhile.
  • View over 300 Vintage Motorcycles along with: Independent Motorcycle Skill Team, vendors, field games, swap meet, antique bicycle display,skateboards demos, live music by the Whipping Post, roller derby girls, kids play area, food and more! FREE to the public with fee to enter bikes. Proceeds go to Stray Aid & Rescue. This year’s theme is café racers.
  • Date:
    1/25/14
  • Time:
    10:00 AM - 4:00 AM
  • Address:
    300 NE 2 Street Dania Beach, FL 33004
Seriously, do yourselves a favor and see this show.

Last edited:
I'm planning to go, I went a couple years ago, just missed Joel. There are some really awesome bikes on display. Maybe we could have a RIII coffee meet beforehand?

Looks like a great venue.

Last week in L. A. Calf. Went to Peterson Auto Museum. Enjoyed the motor cycle display.

image.jpg

OK. The Dania Beach Vintage Motorcycle Show is going to be this Saturday. Preliminary weather reports look promising, clear and cool; 65-70 - really perfect weather if that holds up.

So, are any of the (other) Florida Captains planning to go? If so, let's plan to meet there - I think it would be great fun.

No thanks spent three days a few months ago at Barbers Vintage racing weekend any thing else would be a let down.
You guys enjoy yourself .
When you are walking around and a Vincent Black shadow goes riding past you then you know you are ready to die because what else could you wish for.

Weather forecast for Saturday as of this morning: Sunny & 75F.

What could be better than walking around a park in weather like that looking at hundreds of vintage motorcycles with your friends.

Try to make the Dania Beach Vintage Motorcycle Show on Saturday, January 25th. It'll be great fun . . . . . .

Have a look at this gallery for a tiny sample of some of the things you'll see at the show:

Last edited:
Always wanted to see an original Henderson ,of all the bikes there were i liked this bike the best. It kinda has a little Rocket III DNA in it's engines appearance...

Last edited:
I'm 95% certain I'm going, but may not be able to ride there...the Rocket's having the radiator replaced, and it might not be done by then.

I'm 95% certain I'm going, but may not be able to ride there...the Rocket's having the radiator replaced, and it might not be done by then.
If you want to give me a call when you get there, I'll give you my cell # in a conversation. Just let me know.

Back