Good one ;) did you get a chance to ride an earlier model with the different peg set-up ? It took me a good week or so to get used to riding the Rocket after jumping off the 2007 Dyna I had before I bought the R3. Take it easy on it for the first week or so mate .. they are a different machine to what you've been used to. The more miles you do the more you'll love it :p

Welcome, Captain Pancho.

Your last name doesn't start with a V does it? Local lad on the Texas / Mexico border a few years back name of Pancho Villa...any relation? Sort of a Ned Kelly kinda guy...

Welcome aboard

Your last name doesn't start with a V does it? Local lad on the Texas / Mexico border a few years back name of Pancho Villa...any relation? Sort of a Ned Kelly kinda guy...

Welcome aboard

Na Pancho is just a nick name for me. My Grandfather was born in Argentina and his nick name was Pancho.

Good one ;) did you get a chance to ride an earlier model with the different peg set-up ? It took me a good week or so to get used to riding the Rocket after jumping off the 2007 Dyna I had before I bought the R3. Take it easy on it for the first week or so mate .. they are a different machine to what you've been used to. The more miles you do the more you'll love it :p

I do find the pegs quite far back. I might get some crash bars with some highway pegs and see how that goes. It's certainly different from the Road King.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 51
I do find the pegs quite far back. I might get some crash bars with some highway pegs and see how that goes. It's certainly different from the Road King.

Wow! You guys are right! Triumph really is starting to look like H.D's :eek:

Back