@albertaduke.

Looks like you have been off the bike for too long.

From where im sitting you have hoped on backwards. ;);)

@BigNorm starting to cool off in NZ but 15 deg C that's warm only time I won't ride here is if we got ice or snow on the roads.

Looking forward to the screen arriving from @Ishrub.
trying to please the wife who asked for my better side before shooting but I did notice the handlebars where
on the other side someday i will learn!!

on another subject as I rode south I noticed the very same F*****g problem I had with my previous 2013 roadster with 4th and 5th gears I spent over $2000 to get it fixed then of course the garage burned along with the bike I bought another bike and here we go again slipping and banging in 4th and 5th under load past 2400 rpm there is a curse in this transmission housing no doubts.

Last edited:
curls ....what curls !! I APPLIED SOME WHITE ON MY DARK BROWN HAIR TO FIT IN :roll:
that there open door is the winter and or repair garage for the bike where the lift is parked but now bike will move to the next door authentic garage and park on its turn around dolly:thumbsup:

So then, you tired of all the brown and submitted to a white dye-job in order to look more in keeping with your advanced age???
Neener-Neener.jpg
Very envious & jealous of all your room, Amigo!

Envy Green.png

So then, you tired of all the brown and submitted to a white dye-job in order to look more in keeping with your advanced age???
Neener-Neener.jpg
Very envious & jealous of all your room, Amigo!

Envy Green.png
well what could I possibly add to these compliments ...maybe a wish,, like would you have ANY ideas as to what is wrong with 4th and 5th gears when under load,
I am truly baffled I am contemplating another
transmission removal have the gears undercut , buy a 4th from robinson in new york and reassemble along with some better cir-clips .hoping it will solve the problem
but looking at another big pile of money thrown away

Sorry to hear about your gearbox problems...cant help you tho:confused:....
i have 1 month left then i put the rego on hold for 3 maybe 4 months.The roads are covered with a sandy type of grit to combat ice over the winter months and its no fun!!....let alone hitting ice!!
Dosnt take long to go all the same.:cautious:

Patrick,
I'm so very sorry to hear this may be happening to you AGAIN
!

I hope the gearbox is okay, take it for quite a few more runs before taking any drastic action.

I did just that last season .
when I goose the power up it feels like the gear slip a tooth and reengage , the symptoms are a "slamming noise felt mostly through the pegs ,not an euphoric sensation to say the least. I do not see any solution but to open her up and do a swap with 4th gear and cir-clips . P....O... that is my current feeling

Back